Wednesday 06 September 2017 - 12.00 - 17.00
Venue: John Dalton Room, Core Technology Facility, Grafton Street
Opportunities for collaboration: clinical application of basic research
Chaired by Professor Jeremy Derrick, Deputy Associate Dean, Business Engagement Faculty of Biology, Medicine & Health, The University of Manchester.
Aims of the meeting are:
1. To promote the study of infectious disease across Greater Manchester, exploring the interface between biological research and its clinical applications.
2. To consider ways in which infectious disease research could be developed.
3. To identify opportunities for collaborative funding applications.
Who should attend:
- Clinicians and health care professionals working in infectious disease across Greater Manchester
- Staff from NHS microbiology and virology services
- Researchers, including post-docs and PhD students
Post-docs and PhD students are welcome for the first part of the meeting until the refreshment break.
This event is free and open to everyone who has an interest in developing infection research.
Book your place here